- Halloween (1978). I saw this in the theater on Halloween with a bunch of friends, and it scared me. I don’t scare easily.
- The Babadook. This one also scared me.
- The Conjuring. Another good scare.
- Let Me In. One of the best vampire movies ever. It showed what a true vampire might be like. Don’t miss this one.
- The Descent. This one is underrated. I think maybe this one scared me more than the others, possibly because I hate tight spaces, but the creatures in this one were really creepy.
- Night of the Living Dead (1968). I begged my parents to let me stay up and watch this when I was six, and they let me, not realizing how truly frightening it was. “They’re coming to get you, Barbara.” And they were. Ha ha.
- The Sixth Sense. Only the best twist ever.
- Interview with the Vampire. I grew up reading Ann Rice’s vampire and witch novels, and I wasn’t sure how the movie would turn out, especially when they cast Tom Cruise as Lestat. He did an awesome job. If you like hot, dangerous vampires, then check this one out.
- Silence of the Lambs. One of the scariest serial killer movies.
I know I missed some good ones. Share your favorite horror movies.
Buy links: Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1P9242
Supernatural meets Rock Star in this exciting new series. More than passion ignites when Kate, rock star/scriptwriter, is trapped in a haunted cabin with the hot Scottish actor playing her hero.