I’m from Texas, and while the change of seasons lowers the temperature to a more comfortable level, there are still some things I miss as Autumn enters:
- Flip-flops. Not necessarily best for the feet, but oh-so-easy to slip on and off
- No need to hunt up a jacket before you go outside
- BBQs Not driving home in the dark
- Not driving to work in the dark
Things I don’t miss:
- Husband complaining I have the thermostat too low
- Other flying insects (like wasps)
- Sun in my eyes as I drive to work
- Sun in my eyes as I drive home from work
What about you? Are you going to miss summer? Or are you ready for fall?
Have a great one, either way!
Free short story with newsletter sign-up:
Sweet Revenge: George Henley wants revenge on his ex-wife and ex-business partner. But is the hit man’s price more than he bargained for?